When I placed my head on my pillow, I did not sleep, nor could I be said to think… I saw — with shut eyes, but acute mental vision, –– I saw the pale student of unhallowed arts kneeling beside the thing he had put together. I saw the hideous phantasm of a man stretched out, and then, on the working of some powerful engine, show signs of life, and stir with an uneasy, half vital motion.”
– Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
Unhallowed Metropolis™ is the gas-mask chic role-playing game of Neo-Victorian horror.
Set two-hundred years after the advent of the zombie Plague, Unhallowed Metropolis™, Revised is an apocalyptic Neo-Victorian dystopia written by Jason Soles and Nicole Vega. Inspired by the works of Mary Shelley, Edgar Allen Poe, and Robert Louis Stevenson, and painstakingly researched by the authors, Unhallowed Metropolis provides a rich role-playing experience steeped in alchemy, mad science, and undeath.
Unhallowed Metropolis™ features:
- Newly revised and updated with new art and streamlined rules!
- Point-based character creation and a fast-paced, deadly combat system.
- An incredibly detailed and fully realized setting.
- Exciting and varied character concepts to play, including Aristocrats, Criminals, Detectives, Deathwatch Soldiers, Dhampiri Vampire Hunters, Doctors, Mourners, and Undertakers.
- Amazing art, including a full-color cover by photo-sculptor George Higham with interior illustrations by Eliza Gauger, Chris Walton, Melissa Uran, Raven Mimura, Brian Snoddy, Robert Tritthardt, Aron Dittbrenner, Trent Thynes, and Samuel Araya.
- A Foreword by Kenneth Hite, noted author of Trail of Cthulhu, The Day After Ragnarok, and Tour de Lovecraft: The Tales.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 05 July, 2011.