After the Serpentfall, floods and horrors rise all along the Mississippi valley. Only the Bluff City survives, kept alive by hard choices and harder men. Strangers come to Memphis from deep in the dark, from out in the wild, from all over. They set out for the Delta, or for the wild Poisoned Lands, ready to kill or to heal, but most of all ready for trouble. Because we’ve got trouble, right here in the River City …
This 35-page City Sourcebook for Memphis in the world of The Day After Ragnarok features:
- Key locations in Memphis, both specific (the Peabody Hotel, Beale Street) and generic (”the blacksmith” or “the roadhouse”) tuned for maximum action!
- Full maps of Memphis and Tennessee, keyed to the text and waiting for you to make your mark!
- Friends and foes, from Boss Crump’s arm-twisters to surly tattooed barbarians to the shining Oak Ridge Men. Klandestine plotters, swamp cultists, hoodoo men, and more lurk in Memphis’ streets or call to secret Things deep in the Delta. Four fully-statted NPCs, including Alvin York, the greatest shot in the world, bring the action to town!
- Monsters of the Tennessee night, like wampus cats, Shonokins, and even more snakes.
- Poisoned Lands Adventures: The complete guide to adventuring in the Poisoned Lands: encounter tables, salvaged treasures, and a big bag of adventure seeds waiting for you to plant!
Memphis: Gateway to the Poisoned Lands will be unleashed upon the world in Fall/Winter 2011. Watch for previews in the coming weeks!
A New Home for The Day After Ragnarok
We’ve also completely retooled the website section devoted to The Day After Ragnarok. It’ll be much easier to find product pages an information, as well as free downloads. You can find the new site at http://www.atomicovermind.com/main/dar/.