What If Lovecraft Wrote Comic Books?
Somewhere, somewhen, he did. In this sourcebook, for the first time ever, Kenneth Hite gives H.P. Lovecraft’s comics writing the loving RPG adaptation it deserves.Adventures Into Darkness includes:
- A complete historical overview of H.P. Lovecraft’s comics career, and How It Came To Be.
- Plus! Full M&M Superlink statistics for seventeen of Lovecraft’s Nedor Comics heroes, from the Fighting Yank to Nodens, and from “Doc” Strange to Randolph Carter, Dream Master!
- Plus! Eleven sinister villains, including the alluring Asenath the Body-Snatcher, the fiendish Nazi sorcerer Baron von Junzt, the eldritch Yellow Lama, and the horrific demi-god Dagon himself!
- Plus! Monster stats for ghouls, nightgaunts, Frog-Men, Outer Ones, Tcho-Tchos, and the terrifying Dark Haunter.
- An up-to-date Price Guide to tell you how much your own rare Lovecraft comics will bring today!
- Full “how-to” treatment for blending the Golden Age of Comics with the madness of H.P. Lovecraft, tuned to chilling horror or wild imagination.
- Super Sanity rules!
Not a dream! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary story!* Join H.P. Lovecraft and the timeless Nedor superheroes for … Adventures Into Darkness!
* May in fact be both a hoax and an imaginary story.
Adventures into Darkness is available for Mutants & Masterminds 2E, Hero 5th Edition, and Truth & Justice.